My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, May 3, 2007

Yellow Bush

This is an upclose photo of one of those yellow bushes you see about everywhere right now.

Here's the "Interview Me" questions. Just copy and then paste in your blog. Please try to answer all the questions as it is a challenge. Please let me know when you've done it so I can read your answers. Thanks and keep it going.

If you need more of an explaination, take a look under my Tulips post.

1. Do you have any books signed by the author? Why did you decide on these authors to sign their books?

2. If you could go back in time with someone in history, Who would it be and why?

3. Did you study any courses in photography?

4. If you could pick somewhere to live if money were no object, Where would you live and why?

5. What was an important moment in your life that if you wouldn't have done it, it could have changed the course of your life?

6. What is your all time favorite website to visit?

7. What do you consider to be your best and worst character trait?

8. What was one of the most embarrassing moments in your life?

9. What was the best advice your parents ever gave you?

10. If someone was to make a movie about you, Who would play you? Tell us why? Is it their looks, personality? What?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the yellow blooms, but sorry, I don't understand any of the narratice.

Irina said...

My first thought was 'Oh, what on earth autumn's doing in US?!' Then I realized it's blossoms :)

As for question, I will try to answer some of them a little later.

Bob Crowe said...

Okay, I got the questions. Not sure how long this may take. Some of these questions are hard. For one thing, I go to very few movies. Also, not sure that my parents gave me much good advice. I'll work on it.

St. Louis Missouri Daily Photo Blog

lv2scpbk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lv2scpbk said...

Abraham, What do you mean by the narratice? If you mean the questions, some of the city daily bloggers are doing these questions with each other. Chad gave me some questions and then I give anyone who wants them new questions and then they answer them. It's just a way to get to know others a little better. Explain please.

lv2scpbk said...

Irina and strangetastes, you don't have to answer all the questions but it is a challenge from what others said that were doing them. Totally up to you. I didn't want to give all easy questions and like some questions where you have to think about it.

jb said...

It's forsythia - long gone around here. March/April time

Janet said...

Yes, I thought this was forsythia. It is usually one of the first spring shrubs to bloom here. Nice to see it again. Very vibrant yellow!

Bob Crowe said...

Barb - I answered your questions at lunchtime and just posted them on my blog. See what you think.

Bob

St. Louis Missouri Daily Photo Blog

Annie said...

My answer to number 10 (I don't think my littlerockdailyphotoblog is the right place to post these questions and I don't have answers to all of them here) is that some people say I look a bit like Mary Steenburgen lately. In my earlier life I was told I looked like Barbra Streisand and also Brenda Lee. So any of them would do in a movie about me - though I have no idea what the movie would really be about.

Seda said...

I loved the picture - gives a relaxing feeling.
Seda

angela said...

I thought it was forsythia. My mother used to grow it so it always takes me back to childhood..

The questions: yes, I've seen these or ones like it. I've just posted today so will have a stab tomorrow.
Angela

yournotalone said...

Wonderful color!

yournotalone said...

wonderful colors

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.