My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Friday, May 25, 2007

Son and grandson Army truck


Here's my son and grandson in front of an Army truck. I hope everyone doesn't mind me posting Sunday's Memorial Service each day. I figured since I started out the week with the Memorial Service I should continue till Monday on Memorial Day. I will end with my dad's photo on Memorial Day. He served in the Korean War. I may also try to post a photo of my younger son who was in the Marines.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your choice of photos today. Memorial Day is such a sad day and more so this year. I am also of the Korean War vintage and we are all disappearing like frost before the summer sun.

Today, the final pictures of the series, "A Day in the Life of a Robin," is online. I couldn't decide which picture to use. I hope you get to see them.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Lori said...

Your grandson is such a cutie! All your photos have been great this week. Thanks for sharing them with us!

K M F said...

Cute,grandson ....

Lori said...

Hello again,
I just looked up about your question on the taxis and I think it means going green in the sense of being more energy efficient and not making so much pollution. At least that's my take on it. Hopefully they won't look that much different. Have a nice weekend!

Tara said...

Nice father and son photo! It looks like they made some good memories at the military service.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kate said...

Your many Memorial Day photos are very appropriate for the occasion. I am interested in all of them!

Ming the Merciless said...

Your grandson is a cutie. He looks so shy in the photo.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.