My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Monday, May 14, 2007

Dog and Horse touch noses


Here's a photo of my brother-in-law and sister with their horse and dog. I liked this photo because of the dog and horse looking like their introducing theirselves. I have another photo I posted here http://www.lv2scpbk.blogspot.com of them all looking at the camera. I have their permission to post these. Let me know which one you like the best.

11 comments:

Dsole said...

so adorable!

Chuckeroon said...

They certainly are introducing themselves. I've practiced this "breathe sniffing" on a horse......it really worked. Made me much more comfortable with them & vice versa. Tks for dropping in to R u T

Annie said...

Oh, I do like to see the dog and horse checking each other - and the humans standing nearby, proudly, with their buddies. I like this one the best, less posed.

Lori said...

So cute! They really look like they are saying hello. I love spotted horses like that. That's a really pretty one.

talj said...

Very cute! I cant work out if the dog looks a little afraid or not though!

JAM said...

This is a great catch. One of those "perfect moment" photos. The horse seems to be saying, "I'm bigger than you," and the dog seems to say, "Yeah! I know!"

Coy Hill said...

Nice capture. The interaction between dog & horse makes this the best shot in my opinion.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love this! :)

Z said...

I like this one, it's more interesting. The other looks like a "standard" portrait, if you know what I mean.

BTW, the loop or whatever it is near the top of your page runs into your first photo and title on my browser (Firefox on Mac OS X). Makes it difficult to read and follow.

Ming the Merciless said...

I like this a lot better because (1) it is not too pose-y and (2) as you said, the dog and horse are saying "HI there, Buddy!"

Kala said...

I like the photo of the horse and dog interacting - its really cute!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.