My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Monday, May 21, 2007

Newborn Baby Robin

I held my camera above this bird nest to get a photo. It's not very good since I didn't want to touch the nest in anyway, so this was as good as I could get it. There are three eggs in the nest. I can't tell whether or not another bird is born yet but I notice their is one bird not born yet. See the blue egg beside this hungry fellow. This is a baby robin and was born yesterday.

13 comments:

Irina said...

This is a wonderful shot! I never got a chance to look into a nest myself so your photo is a great help for curious minds :)

Chandlermom said...

Very ambitous photo! they look like little aliens when they are that little - hope he grows into that eye!

Lori said...

That is a great shot! You must have seen him right after he hatched. That's amazing. He's very cute and I like the blue egg.

Anonymous said...

wow pretty amazing find!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

The robin babies in my car port are getting bigger - they'll be gone soon. :(

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Very little bird.

pusa said...

wow a blue egg! all i see my whole life are white and red eggs! thanks for sharing

photowannabe said...

Great shot inspite of the blurry quality. I'm glad you didn't disturb the hungry little naked eyeball....They really are robin egg blue aren't they?

Anonymous said...

oh amazing! please report later what happens to the blue egg , ok?

lv2scpbk said...

Thanks everyone for your comments and I will report later what is happening with the little birds.

Deb said...

what a perfectly wonderful photo! good thing your camera strap wasn't dangling anywhere near that wide open mouth!

lv2scpbk said...

Chris & Deb, that's too funny. Yeah, I'm glad too that the camera strap wasn't dangling.

JAM said...

Incredible. Sometimes even a blurry photo just to document something is enough.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.