My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fish On Top of Court House


Remember I had said before since I've been taking photos, I've been noticing alot more. Well, here's another example of that. My son asked me if I ever noticed the fish on top of the court house. Well, I didn't, so I set out to see it and here it is. Again, I've lived here along time and have never noticed this little detail. It pays to take photos.

2 comments:

GMG said...

I love these weather vanes! They were quite common in Portugal. Now you seldom see them; only some TV antennas...

Coy Hill said...

Now THIS is unusual! I have never seen a fish on a weather vane let alone on a courthouse! Great capture!!!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.