My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, February 28, 2010

Theme Day - Passageway

Theme day this month for March 1st on Photo-a-day is to post a photo of a passageway. This is a passageway for the train track in Bellefonte. This track goes past The Gamble Mill restaurant to your left. The rustic colored building. The Gamble Mill also displays local art on their wall for everyone to enjoy while eating.
Sitting on the right is a Uni-Mart.

Here's looking in the other direction in the same location.


Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

9 comments:

Julie said...

Walking along tracks like this is such and excitingly adventurous thing to do. I love putting my ear to the tracks to decipher the sounds.

Good example of a passageway.

Kate said...

Railroad depots, trains, and tracks always bring out the wanderlust in me!

Birdman said...

The building on the left makes this shot. It's ordinary without it.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Great photo - love the building on the left nad side. It's fun to walk along old railway tracks - just so long as there's no train!
Cheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo

Kim said...

Barb, that's a striking image and it drew me right in from the thumbnail. fun to see the second shot, also of a railroad passageway. Neat take for theme day!
-Kim

Hilda said...

I was about to say that I'm glad you didn't stand in the middle of the track. Then I saw your second photo. LOL!

Love the beautiful old mill!

Trotter said...

Hi Barb! March has arrived and maybe this awful winter will be gone...

It's amazing to see a train track just like that around the corner, without all the protections we are used to... ;) Great shots!!

Meanwhile, Blogtrotter 2 is still in Haiti, now at Malfini Beach. Hope you enjoy and have a great week!!

ben wideman said...

brilliant shot!

Kcalpesh said...

Both look beautiful as individual compositions! Awesome locale and superb photography!

Pixellicious Photos

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.