My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sky Watch Friday - Library Sign


What do you do when you're snowed in? The library in Bellefonte is this way. I took this photo before the big snow storm this week. We got about 12" at the beginning of the week and probably about another 3" last night. I'm tired of snow. You can see my snow pictures if you scroll down a bit.

To see more participants of Sky Watch Friday go here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Pretty skies there, Happy skywatching. I hope we get a break in weather pattern. It seems to snow every other day.

Sylvia K said...

Lovely skies and clouds and considering your weather these days I would definitely be looking for some blue skies, too! Hope it gets better soon! Have a great weekend!

Sylvia

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Barb: That is a really nice sky.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.