My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow, Snow, and more Snow

We got lots of snow last night. I shoveled last night around 10pm and this morning I got up and it's still snowing. So, probably will have to go out and shovel again. Can you guess how much we got?

Here's a few photos of the snow on the back porch of the garbage cans and the picnic table. Friday the porch was clear in the morning and around 4pm it started snowing, and snowing, and snowing. Did you guess yet how much snow we have so far? See below to find out.



When I woke up around 7am this morning we had close to 11" of snow and it's still snowing. We are suppose to get about another 3" as the day goes by.

I'm participating in these two meme's this week and if you want to see more participants, just click on the name of the meme and it will take you to their site.

On Scavenger Hunt meme today the word is NO! I say No more snow.

And, on Photo Hunt the word for this meme is average. I'm hoping this is the average snow fall because we don't need more.

5 comments:

Les Barr said...

Here in Reading, PA were getting lots of snow, also. It's 8:15 a.m. and it's been snowing all night. I, too, got up this morning to find more than 8 inches of the stuff, so far. Weather is predicting that we should get more than a foot! I haven't gotten out with the snowblower yet. I'll Post some pictures on my Blog when I do so.

This heavy snowstorm is really the first one we've had in a long time.

RJ Flamingo said...

At least you've got a good excuse to stay in and stay warm - at least for awhile. :-) I kinda miss snow, but then, I've never been the one to have to shovel it, either. Love these photos.

imac said...

Gee, wot-a-lot-of-snow.

Janet said...

Hope you can quit shoveling long enough to play in it!

Scott Law said...

I'd say that's way above average on the snow. I really enjoyed your very above average take on this difficult theme.

Scott at World’s Best Photography Blog

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.