My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Monday, February 15, 2010

Ruby Tuesday & My World Memes - Gas Prices


Today is a meme called Ruby Tuesday and you need to post something red. Another meme is My World where you post a photo of what's going on in your world. Today this covers both. I thought I'd post about gas prices. Sheetz is a convenience store and popular in our area. The name Sheetz comes from the owners last name.

You can see the gas prices here that we had in our area in early January. The prices have come down since then. Saturday, the price of regular gas came down to $2.69 a gallon. What's your gas prices in your area?

Click link to see more of participants of Ruby Tuesday. Ruby Tuesday is a meme to post something red.

And, click on this link for That's My World Tuesday This is a meme to show you a little part of my world.

9 comments:

Ralph said...

The prices are what they are. In CT, the pricing is higher by at least$0.10, any grade. And my old Ford van has taken a taste to premium. Yikes! I used to pass Bellefonte exit (PA 26 or US 322?) on my way to college in Ohio while along I-80, decades ago. I visited PA State a few times back then. I just spotted your town, and the memories are back. I-80 from NJ to OH is a looooong drive!

Sylvia K said...

We're paying about the same here in Seattle. Prices vary every few days and range from $2.69 to $2.79 depending on the station and the location. Interesting post for the day! Have a great week!

Sylvia

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Barb: Our prices are $.40 less so maybe yours will come down.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Those are awesome ours are about 30 cents more

Dimple said...

We have been paying $2.67 most of the winter. It usually goes up around Memorial Day.

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colours. Petrol is very expensive here in Sweden.

Hootin Anni said...

Right now....our prices range from the cheapest being $2.47. But trust me, when the time comes for me to fill my tank again it'll be back up by 20 cents or more.

10 ALBUM COVERS = =scroll below my Tuesday's Heads or Tails meme to find my Ruby Tuesday.

Have a great day!!

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Great Pic ! I can remember when gas was .35 a gallon, but I was not driving then, just riding .
Happy Ruby Tuesday !
Blessings,
~Myrna

♥ Kathy said...

They're about the same as yours. Happy Ruby Tuesday

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.