My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, February 7, 2010

Camer Critters and Pet Pride -Tucker Waiting


Tucker isn't allowed in our bedroom so when I go in there he waits at the door for me.

To see more Pet Pride participants click here: Pet Pride

To see more participants of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

i beati said...

Tucker knows his peeps good dog sandy

eileeninmd said...

Cute shot of Tucker waiting at the door. My dog will follow me from room to room.

Anonymous said...

Ah - so obedient! And sweet.

Kim, USA said...

Ohh that is so sweet of him ^_^


Average critter Koi

Sylvia K said...

What a good dog!! Sam is on my heels or back 24/7! But I'd be lost without him. Hope you both have a great week!

Sylvia

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.