My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Saturday, February 20, 2010

Camera Critters and Pet Pride - Gray Kitty

Sunday is Pet Pride and Camera Critters meme's. Here's a photo of one my sister's cats sitting on the window sill on her closed in porch. She has three cats, one dog, and two horses right now. I wanted to do a silhouette of this cat looking out the window.

Here's the same gray cat where you can see his color in the light.


To see more participants of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

To see more Pet Pride participants click here: Pet Pride

5 comments:

Willard said...

A beautiful cat, Barb and an excellent Camera Critters post.
I hope you and your family are doing well this winter.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous grey colour!

Gattina said...

What a beautiful cat ! I had such a silver grey tabby for 20 years ! they are soooo kind !

Dianne said...

I love his gray stripey look :)
the silhouette shot is great!

Sylvia K said...

I love his coloring! What a beautiful cat! The silhouette shot is indeed, terrific! Have a great day!

Sylvia

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.