My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grandson with Ducks at Tallyrand Park



Ducks surrounding my grandson at Tallyrand Park. They thought he had food. When I first moved to Bellefonte, years ago, ducks covered this park. It was packed with them where you couldn't even walk. Then they put a ban on feeding them so some of them would leave. They have a fish food machine at the end of the bridge where you can put a quarter in and feed the fish.

4 comments:

Lori said...

He's so cute, your grandson! It looks like the ducks are very curious about him. That's a very sweet photo!

imac said...

Seems that he's enjoying himself there. Look cute indeed, you must be proud. Nice phot's there.



Parade and lights post started today.

quintarantino said...

Your grandson is a nice child and seems to me he was having fun with those ducks. Nice photos.

Ashley said...

What a cute shot. Doesn't look like he was scared when they all got close. What a brave little guy!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.