My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cool Beans Coffee & Tea


This is a cute coffee and tea place in Bellefonte. In the summer months you can walk by and see people sipping their drinks outside.
I didn't see the reflection of the buildings in the windows on the opposite street till I looked at the photo later.

8 comments:

imac said...

Nice shot Barb, looks a good place to sit n sip.

Now have my next post up.

Lori said...

I love Cool Beans! This is a great place. My parents go there all the time. I really like the reflections in the window in your shot!
P.S. Yes, as Christmas gets closer let's definitely make a time to meet. That would be great!

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like a great place to people watch. I bet the coffee is good.

Marie said...

Nice photo, Barb. I guess it is cold now as nobody is sitting at the terrace....

Bill said...

It just needs a "Please feed the animals" sign :)

isa said...

Ah, that's a reflection...I thought it was a mural!

Kerri Farley said...

I love coffee shops!
Neat reflection you captured too!

Unknown said...

Hi, I have a sketch for Cool Beans, I like it very much!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.