My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Friday, April 16, 2010

Sky Watch - Tubbies


Blue skies and take a look around at Tubbies. Tubbies has furniture, spa tubs and out door furniture. I can't believe I've never been in the place. So this month I will commit to taking a look around.

To see more participants of Sky Watch Friday go here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

imac said...

Look forward to it.lol

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.