My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ABC Wed. - M for Tin "Man"

ABC Wednesday and the letter "M" for the tin "man".


To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: Mrs. Nesbitt's ABC Wed.

Just a note: Don't forget my giveaway on my other blog ends on April 15th. Come on over and sign up if you want in on the drawing. Would love to see your craft and hobbies. Go to: Craft it Wednesday

8 comments:

~Brenda said...

I like the tin man; my brother's favorite movie when we were kids was The Wizzard of Oz.

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I did love The Wizard of Oz, too! What a fun photo for the M day! Hope your week is going well, Barb!

Sylvia

Roger Owen Green said...

Heartless picture. Oh wait, is this before or after the Wizard keeps his promise?

ROG, ABC Wednesday teammate

dianasfaria.com said...

Awwww... how cute!
Is that R2D2 next to him?

Stan Ski said...

I hope he does a good barbecue...!

Changnoi said...

Tin Man? I like that...

MaR said...

How cute!! lovely garden decoration.

M is for more...

Jay said...

Oh, he's cute! I'd like one of those in front of my house!

I'd love you to visit my blog, but it's down at the moment because the server was hacked. Should be back tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.