My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, April 25, 2010

Camera Critters - Pet Pride -Tucker's Perch


Tucker sitting on his perch waiting for someone to walk by so he can bark at them.

To see more participants of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

To see more Pet Pride participants hosted by Gattina, click here: Pet Pride

4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

He is being a guard dog and protecter. Cute shot of Tucker.

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! he has the special look !

Misty DawnS said...

That is too cute! Love the leg hanging off the cushion.

Serline said...

Just like my Snowy... How long have you had Tucker?

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.