My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sky Watch Friday - Penn's Cave Grounds


This is on the grounds at Penn's Cave where you see the cave by boat. Only about a 25 min. drive from Bellefonte.

I also am featured on this weeks Sky Watch Friday pick of the week. It's a night-time photo of when we were at the ballgame in Pittsburgh. Take a look.

To see more participants of Sky Watch Friday and my feature photo of the week on there, go here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Carver said...

What a beautiful spot. I love the flowering tree, green pasture, fence and that soft sky. I also love your shot as guest host on the skywatch home page.

Gill - That British Woman said...

that's a super spring time shot Barb.

Gill in Canada

Mar-Bear said...

This is fantastic! Great capture!

Jane said...

Lovely blossom, and great nightshot too Barb. Thanks for sharing:)

Laura said...

a lovely idyllic scene! Love your skywatch host photo too!

EG CameraGirl said...

I like this a lot with the fence line leading the eye into the photo. The tree blossoms are lovely!

syel said...

a nice pathway to walk by! lovely spring! and lovely photo featured on sky watch! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely spring shot. Your night shot is just fabulous too!

Lina Gustina said...

Very beautiful spot. I love your night view photo, too...

http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2010/04/sky-watch-another-rural-view.html

Kcalpesh said...

Glad to see some the stunning night photography by you being hosted on Skywatch friday. :-) Superb Photography!!

Pixellicious Photos

Pat said...

This looks like a beautiful drive.

Trotter said...

Hi Barb! Wonderful shot! Lovely tree...

Curious about Halicarnassus? Blogtrotter Two has it... ;) Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

~Brenda said...

You captured a lovely spring photo!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.