My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Saturday, April 3, 2010

Camera Critters, Pet Pride, Weekend Reflections-Happy Easter! - A Easter Bone Hunt

On Friday evening the pet store had a dog Easter bone hunt. Alot of dogs came out for this event. They had to use their noses to sniff out their treats. I didn't take my dog because he doesn't play well with others. At least not at first. If he's around them for awhile then he'll play but he likes to bark alot. Although, he's as sweet as pie at the doctors office. Who'd figure? Maybe he'll get to go next time if he minds his manners. I was out and about and always have my camera with me so this was an opportunity to get some photos.
Here's a photo of everyone starting to arrive with their pooches.

More dogs waiting to find a chewy bone treat.



This fit well this week with these different memes...Camera Critters, Pet Pride, and Weekend Reflections. Below you can find their links, and please feel free to take a look at the different memes this weekend.

To see more participants of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

To see more Pet Pride participants hosted by Gattina, click here: Pet Pride

To see more Weekend Reflections participants hosted by James, click here: Weekend Reflections

And, after all the visiting the other memes, please feel free to hop over to my Craft it Wednesday blog to see what everyone else is creating. And there's some prize giveaways for you to enter. See the details on my Craft it Wednesday Blog.

11 comments:

Dianne said...

adorable pups

A Garden of Threads said...

Easter Bone Hunt sounds fun.

Hootin Anni said...

How fun is that?!!! What a clever, ingenious idea.

Mine is Easter Rabbits

Have a glorious holiday weekend!

Snap said...

I bet this was great fun! Happy Critter Day!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea!

Gattina said...

What a cute idea to make a bone hunt for the dogs, lol ! I should hide some easter mice for my cats in the garden !

LeAnn said...

How fun! We got a dog for the first time 4 years ago, and I can now see why people would come to event like this! Thanks for sharing. :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

A wonderful idea for the dogs! And a great way to get pet owners together too!

jabblog said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

i beati said...

whata clever idea!!sandy

Esther Garvi said...

Nice activity! Hope your dog can participate next year...? I'm sure the two of you would have a lot of fun hunting bones!! My Sheba (a rhodesian ridgeback) would much rather prefer her human went looking for the bones than she... She much prefers the hunting part [cough]. :-)
Greetings from Sweden!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.