My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday Meme - Captured Bunny


I found a new meme called Thousand Word Thursday as in... A picture is worth a thousand words.

This poor little bunny along with three others are scrunched in one cage with not much room. I feel sad for these animals having to be trapped in a little cage, having to go to the bathroom in a confined area and being scared. I hope they get adopted soon so they will have more room to roam.

To see more participants of this meme, go to...
Thousand Word Thursday

4 comments:

January Asia said...

Oh, "poor little bunny." I, too, hope the bunnies will get adopted soon.

http://caffeinatedglobe.blogspot.com/

Trotter said...

Hi Barb! Blogtrotter 2 has moved to the Cayman Islands, with no bunnies... Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Poor little bunny - hope he soon gets a room of his own.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for joining my meme! I'm hoping for more participants each week!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.