My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Monday, March 15, 2010

Blog Hop Monday-Pets and Mellow Yellow Monday-Trail

Blog Hop all about pets. This is my sister's two horses named Spot and Merlin. They were running in her yard. I used a program that I got not long ago to change it to the beach. We had gone to Myrtle Beach so I put the horses on the beach and added a butterfly. This photo is made by using three different photos. I love this new picture program I got. It's called Play with Pictures and is so much fun. You can add people or pets, delete others out, add text, it's so easy and a great way to do a family portrait if you can't ever get them in one location. I did a photo like that too. I can post it if anyone is interested in seeing it.

Add your link to Mcklinky to play along on the blog hop all about pets.

MckLinky Blog Hop

If you liked this post, you may also be interested in looking at my post on
March 6th with two birds making a nest in the "E" of Barnes and Noble. I didn't alter that photo at all. Just click on here: Enter the bird house

I also am participating in Mellow Yellow Monday this week.
Mellow Yellow Monday
You can see the yellow sign in the background for Mellow Yellow Monday. This is a walking trail only about a 10 min. drive from Bellefonte.
To see more Mellow Yellow participants, click here: Mellow Yellow Monday

I have a new craft up for Craft it Wednesday and a new Mcklinky. If you make any type of crafts or hobbies, please join us at my other blog here: Craft it Wednesday
I also post giveaways and challenges from time to time on this blog and would love to see what types of hobbies you create and any type of crafts. Please join us on my Mcklinky and my Craft it Wednesday meme. You do not have to post only on Wednesday. I have it up usually Monday or Tuesday until the following week. Each week we start a new Mcklinky for this meme. Check it out at Craft it Wednesday. There are alot of creative people and we would love to see more creativity.

6 comments:

Vidya Sury said...

Hi! Sorry about the blooper. I was commenting on my friend's blog and did not notice the word 'PETS' tucked away on top. Now I have no idea how to remove my link from the Blog Hop. :-(

Anonymous said...

That Play with Pictures program sounds like so much fun to play with! I like your horse picture - and now I'm going to have to check out all of those memes you participate in. I just recently started Thousand Word Thursday, if you're interested: http://coleemmett.blogspot.com/search/label/Thousand%20Word%20Thursday

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tree said...

Beautiful horses!! I'm coming over for the Pets Blog Hop....following you with both of my blogs. Stop by and visit when you get a chance. :)

What a gorgeous dog! Sounds like our Lucky....he loved to "steal" things too. He had a bread fetish. LOL Once stole a loaf of bread right out of the grocery bag, and ate a whole loaf of garlic bread. :) Following you from the Pets Blog Hop with both of my blogs. Hope you'll stop by and visit when you get a chance!

Tree aka Mother of Pearl
http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
http://www.mommiesfaves.com

Tree said...

Sorry....had something else in my "copy and paste" when I commented. LOL

Tree aka Mother of Pearl

Anonymous said...

Following BACK from McLinky Pets Blog Hop! Thanks for dropping in over @ A Penny Saved to visit. Have a great Monday.

Lovely horses in the photo and I SO love the beach!

Jen @ A Penny Saved

http://apennysaved.today.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

What beautiful horses! And that sunset on the beach..gorgeous too.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.