My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sky Watch Friday - Cloudy Skies


We are having cloudy skies. I just took this photo this evening.

To see more participants of Sky Watch Friday go here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

I have teamed up with another blogger for some great giveaways. See the details on my Craft it Wednesday Blog.

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

It's a nice image - lots of interest in the the shapes and tones of the clouds.

Serline said...

I love the clouds! I would like my sky to stay clear and cloudy all day here.

Unknown said...

cloudy skies and silhouettes are beautiful combination.

SandyCarlson said...

I love these clouds!

Kcalpesh said...

I feel they look better with the clouds... rather than the plain blue bald appearance :-D

Pixellicious Photos

syam said...

Thats a wonderful catch..the sky looks amazing.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.