My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sky Watch Friday -Lake Raystown Visitors Center

Photo's of Raystown Lake and the Visitors Center. It was a rainy day the other day when my sister and I was there.

Walking up on the deck to see the wonderful view in the back of the visitors center.

Looking out over the deck where the boats are launched below.

Here's the entrance to the Raystown Visitors Center. I think this is a beautiful building.


Raystown is a man made lake and was built in the 70s. I used to live out at Raystown until I was around 11 years old when we had to move. Raystown from Bellefonte is about an hour and 15 minute drive.

To see more participants of Sky Watch Friday go here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Eve said...

What a beautiful location. I bet it was a wonderful place to live.

B i r g i t t a said...

Awesome - the area - the house - your shots - ...
Have a nice day!

Lowell said...

A wonderful place and you can't beat the view. Nice photos, too!

Anonymous said...

happy thursday barb.
it is a beautiful building...love the rock front. the views to the boat marina is very nice. thanks for sharing with us. have a most lovely weekend.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Pretty place. Nice series.

Carletta said...

That first shot is beautiful!
Even a little dampness couldn't take away from that view. :)

My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

storyteller said...

Beautiful place ... lovely perspective from the wooden deck in that first photo!
Hugs and blessings,

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.