My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Meme Starting Wednesday, July 23rd.

Do you like to do crafts? Have something you want to show everyone and get visits on your blog and comments? Then stop by my other blog on Wednesday where I'll be starting a new meme called Craft It Wednesday.

You will be able to link up with a linky back to your own blog where we can all see what you like to craft. It can be any type of craft whether scrapbooking, cardmaking, jewelry making, painting, building bird houses, whatever it is, link it back to my blog so we all can see it. Every Wednesday you can show off a new project of your craft.

The thing this new meme won't be is somewhere to sell your crafts. If I see you are trying to sell, I will delete you off there. We only want to see a photo of something you've made and tell a little bit about how you did it if you want to. It's a place for us to get together and see each other's crafts. I will add a linky on Wednesday or Tuesday night. Please visit others and leave some comments.

No comments:

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.