My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ABC Wed. - "B" = Boutique


A boutique down town State College, about a 20 min. drive from Bellefonte.

To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

Please join me with my new meme, click here: Craft it Wednesday Post a photo and/or tell us about your craft or someone else's craft. I will add your blog to my blog roll if you join and post at least twice a month. Also, I will be adding prizes here and there.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

What a pretty little boutique. Nice shot.

Babooshka said...

Boutique is bootiful of course. Lovely blossoms outside too.

Roger Owen Green said...

belle!

Regina said...

Nice one!

Siw Aina said...

Great shot :)

Jay said...

Very pretty! Most boutiques don't stock anything to fit me, sadly!

Mrs. Salty said...

Very picturesque with the flower shop having flowers and plants in front of the store.

Q said...

Great idea for ABC B!
I do love small shops the best.
Sherry

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.