My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ABC Wed. - "U" = Universal Furniture


Universal Furniture Store. As you can tell it used to be Bilo, but Bilo went out of business. I was going to say they should change the store sign to look better, but a few months ago, they closed their doors too.

To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Powell River Books said...

I guess the message is beware of a store that hangs a temporary sign and then offers items at a 40% discount. I invite you to come see my U is for Use and Re-Use. -- Margy

Tom said...

A neat U shot.. It seem shops world wide a shutting their doors. Only the big stores seem to be doing well.

mrsnesbitt said...

Tom is right, the little guys are going and the big guys are getting bigger and greedier!

Neva said...

I like your choice for "U"....but I agree with the others...little guys are going under .... a fact of our economy I guess.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.