My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ABC Wed. - "T" = Talbots

Talbots is a womens clothing store.

Just a note: Sorry I haven't been visiting much lately, but that's because I have just got done publishing a book for my sister and I, and am now working on my memoir book. I promise I will get back to everyone once I am done, and hope you keep visiting in the meantime. I will try and visit each of you here and there, but once I'm done, I will catch up with your posts. I promise.

To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Juliana RW said...

great choice for T post

My T post in here Thanks

Jules said...

Hi Barb - I have the same problem with visiting lately as I have a new job which includes a lot of travelling. Don't worry we are still all here!!!

CaBaCuRl said...

Is Talbots a store you shop at? I love its bright red doors.

Tom said...

Don't worry Barbs.. I'll still visit as long as the PC is ok!, you just visit when you can.. good look with all your plans.

Jim Klenke said...

I think we have that shop in the mall here. I havent been in though. No need for womens clothing, LOL. Memoirs, sounds exciting.

Neva said...

Congratulations on the book! My....that must keep you busy busy busy! I love Talbots......nice shot.

Lori said...

It sounds like you are working on some interesting projects. Good luck with your memoirs and all your writing!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Ooh the publishing sounds exciting. Need to know more.

Chris said...

Love Talbot's! Good job.

Re: crops. . . I don't go to crops. . .I really don't do much of the crafting right now. After I closed the store, I hosted a paper crafting cruise (Nov), but I have done little since then. It is pretty difficult to be that involved and then have your baby "die," as it were.

~Brenda said...

I like the picture of the Talbot’s store; I also like their TV commercials.
We don’t have a store nearby.

Congratulations to you and your sister on publishing the book; this is exciting news!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.