My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pure Imagination Toy Store

This is a toy store called; "Pure Imagination" in Bellefonte. They have some wonderful stuff you can't find anywhere else in here. You wouldn't believe some of the board games, castles and things you can find here. Really neat stuff. This may have been the first time I went in the other day, but it won't be my last. I bought a board game for my grandson for Easter. It has a changing board. Never seen one like it before. I highly recommend visiting here if you are tired of the same old, same old.

6 comments:

Neva said...

This looks like a place to spend some time and it sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

There are so many things to discover. Sometimes we find them too late in life. So it is wise to always keep looking.

Nice post.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shop! And a wonderful photo of it!

Anonymous said...

I enlarged the photo and it really seems a great place.
Nice one.

Jim Klenke said...

I bet they have games that big people would like.

Annie said...

I think your imagination was stimulated - and I'll bet your grandson's will be too. That is what toys are best at doing, real toys.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.