My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Dog Walk


Someone taking the dog for a walk at one of the parks.

Update on my mom: She is home from surgery after they unblocked an artery in her neck, and doing well except for some major soreness. If she wouldn't have had it done they said it would have caused a stroke. Now, they want to do more heart surgery to unblock another artery in her heart. If you remember my mom awhile back had a major heart attack. When they took her to the hospital they put a stint in one blockage, unblocked an easier one, but couldn't do the other blockage. That's the one they now want to do. My mom says she doesn't want anymore surgery for awhile. Not sure how long she can wait, but I'm sure her doctor will let us know.

11 comments:

Marie said...

Very peaceful scene. It seems to be cold, isn't it?

alice said...

Winter seems to still be there...Hope your Mum is fine.

GMG said...

Great place for a walk!
Your Mom: no news, good news, I assume!
Have a great weekend!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Nice photo! Love seeing photos with dogs. Interesting those rocks all around...
Have a good weekend!

lv2scpbk said...

Maria, Yes it is still a little chilly here, but today it was nicer.

Jim Klenke said...

I hope you mother is doing well. I like the picture, it looks calming.

Tom said...

Your mother as gone through it this last few months and it must really be getting her down.. maybe when she fully recovers from this surgery and the soarness goes she might realise that the doctors are right.. I wish her well.

Tom

Anonymous said...

Walk the dog photo is nice.

I have to of three arteries in my heart 100% blocked and one 100% open. It makes life more difficult but the heart doctor didn't want to do surgery. I am taking things to maybe make them grow around the blockages I guess. I have had two other grow around those blockages so maybe it isn't such a far-fetched idea.

I had one aneurysm and was in misery a long time after that. So I think I know what your mom means when she wants to put it off.

Destitute Rebel said...

this looks like a nice place for a walk. Hope our Mom is better soon.

Willard said...

That's a good picture, Barb!.

I also wish your mother the best. I have to take my dad for a hip replacement next week. He had one replaced in 2003 and now the other is worn out, plus a knee is going bad too, so even though it is a different type of problem, I know what you and her are going through.

Neva said...

I love the dogs' and I hope your mom is feeling better now. Good luck with any more surgeries she has to have.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.