My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, January 28, 2010

Camera Critters - Parrot


This parrot was in a floral shop and she gave me permission to take this photo. He was eating a piece of food and sitting on top of one of the leaf decorations. If you enlarge it you can see what he's eating.

To see more participants of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful parrot!

DeniseinVA said...

What a colorful and beautiful bird, and I love this photo. Thank you :)

eden said...

lovely and colorful parrot.

Lisa said...

Oh my word! The colors on that parrot are amazing! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous vibrant colours! He looks content with life.

jabblog said...

What glorious colours! Wonderful capture - thank you for sharing.

B i r g i t t a said...

Amaizing - I saw what he was eating :)
He is a colourful and proud bird :)

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.