My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camera Critters - Salamander


Found this salamader in the backyard under a rock. My grandson wanted a few pictures and then we let him go.

To see more of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

To see a photo of my Pet Pride post on my other blog here: Barb's blog

I started a new meme for anyone that does crafts. Check it out here: Craft it Wednesday

7 comments:

Mara said...

If you hadn't told us it was a lizard, I wouldn't have seen it! What a great find

Robert V. Sobczak said...

It's good to know that he's "back out there!" Sounds like a fun summer find.

Kim said...

That salamander sure does blend in with his surrondings! Great picture.

Come on over and visit for awhile.

Enjoy your week!

Misty Dawn said...

I love lizards and salamanders

Noner said...

Lizard in camoflauge.

My CC is up at Rattitude

GMG said...

Amazing colour!!

Martha in PA said...

Tara loved catching "lizards" when we lived in FL. I kind of miss the little guys!

Camera Critters

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.