My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camera Critters -Green Snake


We went to Clyde Peeling's Reptile Land yesterday. So I have some photos to show you over the next several weeks. Clyde's is about an hour from Bellefonte. If you want to learn more about visiting Clyde Peeling's, go here: Clyde Peeling's Reptiland It's located in Allenwood, PA.

To see more of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

To see a photo of my Pet Pride post on my other blog here: Barb's blog

I started two new yahoo groups. Hope you can check them out.

The first one is called Learn All A Dog It (Click on name to go to yahoo or join by adding your email address to my yahoo group on my sidebar on my other blog.)

Description of this group: Discuss all dog breeds (including mutts)and he their behaviors. A good place to learn from other members about their breeds. Post funny stories about your dog, photos, your exercise routine, how to get your dog to lose weight, how much they eat, etc. Disclaimer: I am not a veterinarian and any advice from members is to be taken as you see fit. I am not responsible for anything you use from suggestions or otherwise on this list. No spam allowed. Offenders will be unsubbed.

The second one is called Books Over Time (Click on name to go to yahoo or join by adding your email address to my yahoo group on my sidebar on my other blog.)

Description of this group: Books over time yahoo group
Talk about books from these genre's, contemporary, christian, biographies, memoirs, mystery, thriller, dog stories. Fiction/Non-fiction. I will pick out several books and then we will vote on which one to read for the month. I like to read authors like Angela Hunt, Sara Gruen, Christian Hannah, Jodi Picoult, Nancy Grace, Stephen King, Wally Lamb, Joel Osteen, Michael J. Fox, etc. This is just to name a few. No spam allowed and I will unsub those who do. No foul langauage. We will discuss the book of the month. Post reviews of other books you have read.

I started a new meme for anyone that does crafts. Check it out here: Craft it Wednesday

1 comment:

~Brenda said...

Beautiful shade of green; however, I don't care for snakes. :)

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.