My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Saturday, August 22, 2009

Camera Critters - Grey Pig


I noticed this pig having alot of fun digging in the mud.

To see more participants of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

Do you remember when I said my dog was obsessive licking? Come to my other blog on Pet Pride to find out why. Pet Pride post on my other blog here: Barb's blog

Tuesday is the last day to sign up for my free craft book giveaway. Visit my other blog here: Craft it Wednesday I will be starting a new giveaway then on Wednesday.

6 comments:

imac said...

A Pigs fav game this.Great capture.

Unknown said...

Ha! He looks so happy!

Bruce said...

Looks like that pig might have some piglets waiting for her to return for their morning feeding!

jabblog said...

Yes, she looks full of milk and enjoying a break from her charges.

Cezar and Léia said...

LOL funny and charming friend!
happy camera critters
purrs
Luna

Martha said...

Pigs are cute!
My CC was a different kind of "piggy"!

http://makproject365.blogspot.com/2009/08/camera-critters-oliver-guinea-pig.html

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.