My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ABC Wed. - "D" = Delicious Strawberries

ABC Wednesday this week is the letter "D". D stands for delicious.

This is about only the second strawberry I was able to get from my strawberry patch. The rabbits are eating them. Next year I will add some chicken wire so we can actually get some.

To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

FREE..Book Giveaway!..On my other blog called Craft it Wednesday I am giving away a prize. To see the details on winning, check it out here: Craft it Wednesday You don't have to do much to get entered, so visit this blog today.

14 comments:

Mara said...

Strawberries, that reminds me of the strawberries in my fridge right now. Mmmmmm, delicious

Jane Hards Photography said...

With a little Cornish ice cream would be perfect.

photowannabe said...

Yummy strawberries. Hope you get a great crop next year.

Sylvia K said...

Hmmmm how delicious looking! And my mouth is watering! I do hope you get a really great crop next year!

Enjoy1
Sylvia

Tumblewords: said...

Mine are in strawberry pots and rather high off the ground - didn't have any problem with birds, squirrels or... but I had a good quick crop and now nothing by beautiful leaves (pretty to look at but not so neat on shortcake!)

Martha said...

They were not fresh from my garden but we had some delicious strawberries for breakfast this morning! Strawberries are so pretty!

ABC Wednesday

ArneA said...

or in round 6 we will see you present d = Dead rabbits

Jama said...

Delicious indeed!

Roger Owen Green said...

just had strawberries this weekend; possibly my favorite fruit.

Jay said...

I haven't had a bowl of strawberries this summer! The ones grown in the garden are always the best...

Joy said...

Mmm all creatures like strawberries. Even netting and straw don't always keep them all for my bowl.

Leslie: said...

I got a few delicious strawberries from my 2 measly plants this year, but boy do we have a crop of tomatoes!!!

storyteller said...

I'm looking for Sky Watch but don't see it anywhere. My strawberry plants haven't produce much fruit this year either, but what I did pick was tasty.
Hugs and blessings,

~Brenda said...

I love strawberries on my cereal; very tasty!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.