My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to the 50's with Baby's, Burgers & Shakes

Baby's is a back to the 50's restaurant and is located in State College, which is about a 20 minute drive from Bellefonte.
This photo shows the old fashion bar stools like back in the 50's. They also have the juke box and where you can select the song you want to play for a quarter.

This booth has only one side seating, and if you double click on the photo, you can read on the wall, "Can you believe that sat us here?"

Outside of Babys Burgers & Shakes.

If you're interested in the menu of Baby's, go here: http://babysburgers.com/menu.htm

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks familiar. I remember these things. Patty does too. That was our life. And duck-tail haircuts.

quintarantino said...

A little "retro" but quite nice. Old fashioned things are always quite nice to see.

Clueless in Boston said...

Great looking diner. How's the food? I like the first picture, nice perspective and it really shows off the stools and tile floor.

imac said...

Nice shots, bet their prices are not from the 50s haha.

Bet its good stuff tho what they serve.


Dirty Duck Canal walk continues.

Jim Klenke said...

That would be my hang out if it was here.

Tom said...

Stunning...I remember our Milk Bars.. which were like that.

lv2scpbk said...

Boston, The food is good there. They also dress in the 50's with the pony tails and saddle shoes, etc.

dot said...

Oh my! I love this. Reminds me of my favorite eating place in Atlanta, The Varsiety.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.