My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sky Watch Friday - Riding the Rails


I took this photo while at the People's Choice Arts & Crafts Festival in Boalsburg. It's a hanging railroad track. I had to take the photo looking up as it was hanging above me and it was pointing to clear skies, but lots of humidity. Boalsburg is only about a 15 min. drive from Bellefonte.

To see more participants of Sky Watch Friday go here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a fun, fascinating capture, Barb! I love it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Trotter said...

Very creative, but where are the clear skies? ;)

Boom Nisanart said...

Very interesting : )

LV said...

I would never ride that thing, but I enjoyed seeing it through your lens. Just enough of cloud and sky for today's showing.

Powell River Books said...

Cute sculpture. I have a friend who is a train enthusiast who would just love to have it. - Margy

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.