My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ABC Wed. - "Z" = Zestful

Running neck and neck and tail to tail.

Okay I went online to find a "Z" word and came up with this one, Zestful for ABC Wed., which it says it means marked by spirited enjoyment. These two look like they are enjoying themselves and I get great enjoyment from this photo. It seems so peaceful here.

This photo was taken at Penns Cave while I was on the boat. We got to pass several birds and animals. Penns Cave is about a 20 min. drive from Bellefonte.

This ends this round of ABC Wed., but we will again start another round starting with "A" next week. Denise has a whole team this time to help visit everyone. The ABC Team (this includes me) thanks everyone who participated in this meme. Hope you can join all of us next round.
To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: Mrs. Nesbitt's ABC Wed.

9 comments:

imac said...

Nice shot you have here my friend.

Sylvia K said...

Great shot for the day, Barb! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Gayle said...

Zestful! I like your word. Those two do seem like they are enjoying themselves.

Jama said...

So peaceful! I don't mind joining them right now.

Roger Owen Green said...

Thanks for the zest you bring to the team!

ROG, ABC Wednesday teammate

Tumblewords: said...

There is something decidedly peaceful about floating on water. Great shot!

~Brenda said...

I like your photo and thanks for teaching me a new word!

photowannabe said...

Thanks for being part of the team and I am looking forward to ABC #7.

mrsnesbitt said...

Great to have you aboard! Thanks so much - see you in Round 7!
Denise
ABC Team

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.