My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, July 4, 2010

Camera Critters - and - Happy 4th of July!

Today is Camera Critters and I captured this fish taking a swim around the lily pad and flower at the Botanical Gardens at Penn State. It's only about a 10 min. drive from Bellefonte.


To see more participants of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

And, Have a safe and Happy 4th of July! And, enjoy those BBQ's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the water lily picture. I love to see them in their prime like in this picture.

~Brenda said...

The water lily caught my attention; it's lovely!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.