My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, December 13, 2009

Camera Critters - One House and Lots of Lights

Here's one house with lots of light decorations. I was driving around just to see lights one night and spotted this one on a side road in Boalsburg. Boalsburg is about a 15 minute drive from Bellefonte. This is a must see if you go looking at lights. I can't imagine their electric bill.

I loved this one. A horse and cariage.

A few photos I snapped of idividuals, a working carousel...

...and a penquin with the igloo.

This Navity scene was off to the right of this house.
And, just a few more pictures...You can't take just one photo of this house. There's alot going on.


To see them up close, just double click on photo and they will enlarge.

To see more participants of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

To see Pet Pride and what my dog, Tucker, got for Christmas in 2004, go here to: Barb's Blog

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

WOW, that is a lot of lights. I can just imagine what their electric bill is like. Cool photos.

~Brenda said...

Bright and beautiful; thanks for sharing these with us! I can't imagine their electric bill either.

imac said...

Wow, must be rich folk, and lots of time to put up and take down.

storyteller said...

Timely and wonderfully FESTIVE 'critter' views ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My Camera Critters

SquirrelQueen said...

Wow, that is a lot of lights. It must take months to get ready for the holidays. It is a very beautiful scene.
The Road to Here

GMG said...

Hi Barb! Lovely light festival!!

You missed the night shots in Bilbao at Blogtrotter, but as it is always one year late in posting ;), it just headed to London December 2008. Enjoy and have a great week!

Misty DawnS said...

WOW! That is an absolutely AWESOME display.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.