My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ABC Wed. "U" = Unique and Unbelievable!

Today is ABC Wed. and the letter "U".

Here's a couple of unique newspaper dispensers. I found these in Altoona mall. One is a farm and the other one is Frankenstein. If you click on the photo to enlarge you can see a better view and Frankenstein has shoes on too.


Here's another photo I took with the letter U...Unbelievable! This past Saturday we woke up to some snow. I took this photo standing in my yard looking out into the neighborhood. It was more unbelievable when it snowed in October, but I'd rather spend all year in warmer weather.


To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: Mrs. Nesbitts Place

9 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous captures for the U day! I love the newspaper dispensers! How fun!! And unbelievable is what I thought last year when I woke up to nearly 12 inches of snow!!

Enjoy!

Sylvia

mrsnesbitt said...

Is this on its way here?

Kim, USA said...

The newspaper dispenser is really unique I haven't seen like that. We haven't snow that much here in MI yet and that is unbelievable too. Thanks for sharing!


My ABC Wednesday Here

Unknown said...

I love those newspaper dispensers! Very cool! I have never been to the mall in Altoona. I am sure it is fun! When we were young we would go to visit my cousins near Clarion and we would go to Cranberry Mall. We thought it was so cool : ) We had no idea that Philadelphia was more of metropolis than Pittsburgh.

Hildred said...

Great choices for unique and unbelievable. Love the newspaper dispensers, - someone was very creative.

Tumblewords: said...

Fascinating newspaper dispensers. They are becoming extinct. I'm with you about spending all year in warm weather. It's around zero here, no snow but the wind makes a miserable chill. Stay warm!

Joy said...

Love the snow photo with the red decorations. We have had nothing yet, apart from on the tops of the hills. I'd buy a paper from those unique dispensers.

Roger Owen Green said...

"unique" is a word that gets thrown around too often, and incorrectly to boot. But those ARE unique dispensers indeed!

Jay said...

I LOVE the character newspaper dispensers! Aren't they great?

You have the same word as me this week!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.