My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Friday, August 15, 2008

Sky Watch Friday - Bellefonte Court House



Not much going on with this sky, but looking straight up the street in front of you, you can see the court house. I was standing by the park when I took this photo.

To see more participants of Sky Watch Friday, please go to Tom's place here: http://womtig.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's an impressive view!

Juliana said...

nice shot

Mine in here : Up and Down Thanks

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Great shot :)

Anonymous said...

Impressive building and typical traffic I see.

Abraham

Jane Hards Photography said...

The hanging traffic lights fascinate me, we don't have them in the uk. Great shot for me then.

Jules said...

A very imposing building against the sky!!!

Oman said...

amazing shot barb. so, that is where i will work if i am there coz i am a lawyer lols.

have a nice weekend.

Louise said...

Work with what you ahve. The courthouse is wonderful!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.