My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lawn Mower


An old junk lawn mower. It's getting taken apart to go out to the trash.

FYI if anyone is interested in books. I just started a blog to discuss and review different kinds of books and posted a poll of what everyone is reading. If you have time, please stop by to cast your vote on the poll.
Go here: http://barbsbookdiscussions.blogspot.com

No comments:

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.