My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, July 1, 2008

At The Beach -Theme Day -No Signs


This photo is looking at Mrytle Beach, SC. We just got back from vacation a few days ago.

Hey everyone, Sorry I forgot about theme day with "No Signs". But, there are no signs here. lol. Just kidding.

To see more participants and view thumbnail photos of all participants of todays theme, visit here:
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

3 comments:

Lori said...

It looks like you almost had the beach all to yourself there! You must have enjoyed being there. I just love the sound of the ocean and your photo makes me want to be back on the beach!

Kim said...

Okay, Barb, someone had to do it! You could have acted like you planned it this way and we'd be none the wiser. Hope your vacation has left you feeling refreshed and that it's not too humid at home.
-Kim
Seattle Daily Photo

Harry Makertia said...

Barb, watching your photo, I have a big "NO" in my mind! Congrats! Great beach!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.