My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Friday, June 18, 2010

Sky Watch Friday - Walkway

Here's a walkway that loops around at The Arboretum at Penn State, a 15 min. drive from Bellefonte. They have walkways and lots of flowers to look at, along with places to sit if you want to read or just sit there and relax.

Goes around to see this...


To see my photo that's featured on Sky Watch and more participants of Sky Watch Friday go here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

No comments:

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.