My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ABC Wed. - Woody


ABC Wed. and the letter "W" for Woody. Everyone got tired of me taking pictures I guess. Even Woody turned around at the last minute before I snapped the photo. LOL. We were at the park in Bellefonte. Have you gone to see the new Toy Story movie yet? We are hoping to get to see it this week.

To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: Mrs. Nesbitt's ABC Wed.

10 comments:

~Brenda said...

I like your updated blog!
The picture is cute; a good one for your scrapbook.

Sylvia K said...

Great shot for the day and definitely a great one for your scrapbook! I like the "new" look for your blog, too! Hope your week is going well, Barb! Enjoy!

Sylvia

photowannabe said...

Cute choice.

Roger Owen Green said...

ah, I thought it'd be Toy Story from the title!

these are fun.

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Tumblewords: said...

How funny! I know people like that, too! Love this photo!

Gattina said...

Poor you, everybody is on strike ? that's bad for ABC, lol !
Gattina from ABC Team

Rune Eide said...

Shoot first and ask afterwards :-)

Reader Wil said...

My grandson does the same! He hates photos taken of him.
Thanks for your visit!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

My son sometimes pull a face when I take his photo. he says," It's very annoying."

Anonymous said...

That'd be me as a child - I always hid when I saw the camera! :)

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.