My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sky Watch Friday - Golden Sky



To see more participants of Sky Watch Friday go here: http://skyley.blogspot.com/

Montpellier Daily Photo blog has tagged me. The rules are to tag others and then post a link to their blog. I am just going to say if you want to play along, link back to my blog and then tag others.

Here's the rules:
The rules are:
- you mention your tagger (don't forget the link to his/her blog)
- you tag six other bloggers (don't forget the links to their blogs and don't forget to visit their blogs and let them know they have been tagged)
- you share with the other bloggers six things about yourself (you must not lie)

- you spend six hours doing this (I'm kidding)
- you get six times as many comments as usual (not sure!)

So, here is six things about myself.
1. I love all animals especially dogs and skunks.
2. I love thriller movies.
3. I would love to visit Scotland and do some genealogy research there.
4. I love chocolate. I would rather eat chocolate than a meal. (That has to change though because of health issues.)
5. I wrote my memoir book for my children and grandson.
6. I belong to a wonderful book group.

11 comments:

Louise said...

I like all the color and patten behind the bare trees!

imac said...

Beautiful gold sky.

Babooshka said...

The layered two tone is very eye catching.

JennWasHere said...

I for one, am loving how the leaf-less trees look against the sky. This one is so awesome!

My SWF photos are here and here. Hop on by if you have the time. Happy weekends.

Sara G said...

Very pretty sky. Thanks for sharing with us.
Happy SWF

gel(Emerald Eyes) said...

This is gorgeous. I like the trees framing those green-blue sky parts flanked by peachy glows.

Marie said...

This is really beautiful, rare colors!
Barb, I have tagged you on my blog.

~~Randi, Hverdagsprat~~ said...

Love the warm colors in this photo - great work!

claude said...

Very beautiful Sky ! It looks like the same when I look at the sky from the window of my office upstairs.

GMG said...

Hi Barb! TGIF!! ;)
Stunning picture! Always love your skies!
Blogtrotter, still posting on Delhi! Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Arija said...

I really loke the clarity in your photo. Nice shot.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.