My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, June 7, 2009

Camera Critters - Best Buddy Pal's


These two are best buddies. They stick together and are always by each other's side. My friend Mary Lou told me about these two and I went to try and get a photo, so this isn't what I wanted. I will try some other time to get a photo when they're in the field. They like to sleep together there and it's so cute. I just thought I'd post this one today to let you know a better photo will come in the future.

To see more of Camera Critters hosted by Misty, go here: http://camera-critters.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Willard said...

It sounds like a good possibility for an exceptional capture. I hope you are successful in getting them together in the field.

Marie said...

I think it's amazing that animals which are so different from one another can get along so well. My son's dog and rabbit like each other too.

said...

So neat when different species are buddies. :o)

storyteller said...

How precious ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.