My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ABC Wed. - "F" = Flowers and Front Porch


Today is ABC Wed. and It's the letter "F" for flowers and front porch. I really like this. Normally I would think pink isn't a great color for a porch but they have this one done really cute. I would think that they are fake flowers since it's been really cold here this winter.

To see more ABC Wed. participants, go here: http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking, the colors are great. I like your blog!

Kate said...

I love the colors on the porch, cheerful!

Kate
cholulared.blogspot.com

Tumblewords: said...

This looks like a very comfy spot! Love it...

Buddhist in Training said...

I agree, pink isn't a colour I'd chose, but this does look pretty.

Carol said...

Oh this is a really cute porch...but I really love front porches...good choice...

Martha said...

A very beautiful and welcoming porch

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.