My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Friday, July 6, 2007

The Other Side of the Tunnel

Coming out of the tunnel (see photo below I posted yesterday)at Slab Cabin Run you can see this Weeping Willow Tree, along with the path that continues.


Another view of the picnic area under the weeping willow tree.
Here's a view looking through the fence above the tunnel. I'll show you the path tomorrow.

9 comments:

Z said...

I love the look of weeping willows. The picnic spot looks wonderful, with the creek right next to it. Must be pleasant.

Olivier said...

cela donne dans un bien joli petit jardin. je ne pourrais pas voir la suite (pas d'informatique le weekend) alors à lundi. je te souhaite un bon weekend


that gives in a good pretty small garden. I could not then see the continuation (not computer the weekend) at Monday. I wish you a good weekend

Annie said...

I'm back, just as I said I'd be, to see what's at the end of the tunnel. Coming through that space feels almost like being born again, born into the world.

Anonymous said...

You handled quit well the lighting challenges a tunnel presents. I prefer the perspective of today's photo over yesterday's.

magiceye said...

serene.........

photowannabe said...

Looks like a nice place to hike. The weeping willow is such a beautiful tree. Nice shots.

Lavenderlady said...

This is a great photo. The reflection and the lighting is very interesting.

Neva said...

I love how you took this with the arch. very nice.

Viola said...

Beautiful pictures. I like the way you post your pictures.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.