My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Sunday, June 3, 2007

Looking through the rails.



This is the same walkway as yesterday, just a different perspective. This is sitting on my mom's porch. If you look at yesterday's photo you'll see the railing on the left hand side. When you walk down the sidewalk you go into their garage that my dad built. Or, if you want, you can walk around the garage and they put a sidewalk on the side instead of walking in the grass.

5 comments:

Beetle said...

I can feel that I'm sitting there now when I see your photo from this angle!

inspired said...

:)

Anonymous said...

I like how the rails are out of focus, but the flowers are in focus. Nice composition.

Irina said...

Interesting composition! I like it :)

And thanks for visiting my blog!

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Good idea to shoot through the rails.

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.