My Other Blogs...

My Other Blog/s...

Project 365/Life (Everyday photos) Barb's Bite Sized Notes

To enlarge photo, double click image.

(All photo's are © copyrighted by the author)












Monday, December 1, 2008

December Theme Day- Circles/Spheres


Today is Dec. 1st and theme day for the photo-a-day bloggers. The theme for today is circles and spheres so I chose these wreaths with all the circles.

To see more participants of theme day, go here:
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

4 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

It looks like I bought my wreath from there! Happy theme day :)

Neva said...

This is a great choice for theme day...I forgot to sign up for theme day.....but I love yours!

Tash said...

really clever - I'd be staring at wreaths all day long and not make the connection to the theme...love the bright reds too

~Brenda said...

What a beautiful display of wreaths!

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"

My Other Blog - "Everyday Life's Issues"
Life's issues whether it's weight loss, decluttering, or anything else.

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog

My "Craft it Wednesday" Meme Blog
Post a craft or hobby each week on any day.